Overview of Private 3.5 Acre Island:bridge Accessible:4 Bedroom Cottage:sleeps 10
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
About this area
Located in Kawartha Lakes, this vacation home is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Smith Town Hill House and Cathedral of Saint Peter-In-Chains are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Lindsay Square Mall and Lansdowne Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Lions Spiplex Sports Dome or Kawartha Speedway.
- Pigeon Lake - 6 min drive
- Lake Chemong - 7 min drive
- Windy Ridge Conservation Area - 15 min drive
- Lindsay Golf and Country Club - 18 min drive
- Fleming College - 22 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
Private 3.5 Acre Island:bridge Accessible:4 Bedroom Cottage:sleeps 10
Parking and transportation
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vrbo Property