Overview of Zarechnaya hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Basic Double Room
Basic Twin Room
About this area
Zarechnaya hotel is located in Petrozavodsk. Museum of Industrial History of Petrozavodsk and Doll House Private Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Lenin Square and Monument to Peter the Great.Visit our Petrozavodsk travel guide
- Museum of Industrial History of Petrozavodsk - 6 min walk
- Spartak Stadium - 7 min walk
- Doll House Private Art Gallery - 9 min walk
- Lenin Square - 12 min walk
- Karelian State Museum of Local Lore - 12 min walk
- Petrozavodsk Station - 3 min drive
- Petrozavodsk (PES) - 21 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of RUB 300 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of RUB 2000 per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 250 for adults and RUB 250 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: RUB 2000 per stay
- Pet fee: RUB 300 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Zarechnaya hotel Hotel
- Zarechnaya hotel Petrozavodsk
- Zarechnaya hotel Hotel Petrozavodsk