Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 15, 2020
Visitors to Phagwara are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, sporting events, and monuments.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jalandhar
- The closest major airport is in Adampur (AIP), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ludhiana (LUH-Sahnewal), 32.1 mi (51.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phagwara
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shri Guru Ravidas Temple, Town Hall Park, and Shri Geeta Bhawan Sabha Mandir. Additionally, you'll find Gurdwara Sukhchain Sahib and Shaheed Baba Nihal Singh Ji Marg in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Phagwara. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Cabbana Resort & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Phagwara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Phagwara gets about 25.67 inches of rain per year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F