Top Hotels Near Phelps Youth Pavilion in Waterloo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Phelps Youth Pavilion
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Phelps Youth Pavilion Hotel Guide
Phelps Youth Pavilion is a terrific excuse for a vacation.
While you might not recognize Waterloo, the place it calls home, you'll probably be familiar with the state capital, Des Moines, 90 miles away.
It makes sense to make a reservation at the Ramada Waterloo Hotel and Convention Center and Quality Inn And Suites Waterloo if you're thinking about a visit to Phelps Youth Pavilion, as it's practically next door!
If you don't want to spend a tonne of cash on your accommodation, you will be happy to find that there are a number of budget-friendly hotels in the area. You can't go past the Candlewood Suites Waterloo or the Baymont Inn & Suites Waterloo for a nice bed at a good price.
Laughing Tree Tea is an eatery that is near Phelps Youth Pavilion. Tourists in search of a caffeine fix come here for delicious coffee and yummy treats. If you've really built up an appetite, Legends Sports Grill is also minutes away and will stop your stomach from rumbling. Finally, slurp up a cocktail and talk to some of the locals while you blow off some steam at SingleSpeed Brewing Co.
Other Places to Visit near Phelps Youth PavilionMake sure you put aside some time in your packed schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Phelps Youth Pavilion:
- Families on the look out for a local art exhibition, a live gig or to undertake an art workshop, make sure you take a look at the schedule at Waterloo Center for the Arts.
- Five Sullivan Brother Convention Center holds a variety of events. Look on the website for more information.
- Take a stroll through the historic collection at Grout Museum of History and learn all about the historical events that influenced this area.
- Families with teenagers will be entertained by the selection of games offered at Palmer's Family Fun.
- Pack your swimsuits and plan a visit to Lost Island Waterpark, an exciting spot for all ages.