Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Philadelphia hotel in the theater district
Popular property highlights
Hyatt at The Bellevue is in Philadelphia's theater district, two blocks from the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts. Numerous fine shops are located on the first three levels of the hotel building.
This smoke-free hotel occupies the top 7 floors of the original Bellevue, a National Historic Landmark, and includes the restored grand ballroom with an ornate elliptical staircase. The hotel also includes a large health club with a swimming pool and spa tub.
Guestrooms offer architectural detailing, chaise lounges, and premium bedding. Bathrooms have marble-topped vanities and are stocked with designer bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt at The Bellevue
The pet-friendly Hyatt at The Bellevue hotel offers opulent public areas. XIX Nineteen, the hotel's 19th-floor restaurant, cafe, and bar, has undergone major renovation. Additions include a wood-burning fireplace in the bar, a terrace, and a collection of art featuring Philadelphia artists.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to the 93,000-square-foot Sporting Club featuring a basketball court, sauna, swimming pool, indoor track, racquetball and squash courts, a climbing wall. Hyatt at The Bellevue hotel offers spa services, including body and facial treatments. Complimentary daily coffee, tea, and newspapers are also available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 9.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
XIX Nineteen - A café, bar, and restaurant affording panoramic views of the Philadelphia skyline from the hotel's 19th floor. Specialties include a raw bar, a breakfast table with fresh pastries, afternoon tea, dessert, and a late-night menu. Open early morning to late evening.
Room service is available 6:30am to 11:00pm.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have complimentary access to a 93,000-square-foot health club with a swimming pool (restricted hours for children), full-size basketball court, sauna, indoor track, racquetball and squash courts; a climbing wall, and scores of exercise machines. A full range of massage services is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Bellevue Hyatt
- Hyatt Bellevue
- Hyatt Bellevue Hotel
- Hyatt Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Bellevue Philadelphia
- Hyatt At The Bellevue Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt Philadelphia
- Park Hyatt Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hyatt
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Book a stay in an "Explore Package" rate category and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast for 2
- 2 adult tickets per day to choice of the Philadelphia Zoo, Franklin Institute, or Please Touch Children's Museum