Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelChic downtown hotel with French restaurant
Popular property highlights
Near Academy of Fine Arts
Located in Center City, Le Meridien Philadelphia is a 2-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts. The Philadelphia Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive, and Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are both within a 20-minute walk. City Hall Metro Station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
French food, 24-hour gym
This smoke-free Georgian revival-style hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center, and valet parking. Amuse brasserie serves breakfast, then French bistro classics for lunch and dinner. Le Bar at Amuse offers cocktails and a smaller menu of French specialties.
Comfy bed plus iPod® dock
Stylish black and white guestrooms have red accents, contemporary furnishings, and signature beds. All rooms feature an iPod® dock, a flat-screen TV with movie channels, and WiFi. Guests can choose between city, park, and skyline views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Le Meridien Philadelphia
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 6 meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 7000 square feet (650 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Meridien Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.99 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Amuse and Le Bar at Amuse - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Meridien Hotel Philadelphia
- Meridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Meridien
- Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.