Get an overview of this hotelChic downtown hotel with French restaurant
Near Academy of Fine Arts
Located in Center City, Le Meridien Philadelphia is a 2-minute walk from the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts. The Philadelphia Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive, and Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are both within a 20-minute walk. City Hall Metro Station is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
French food, 24-hour gym
This smoke-free Georgian revival-style hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a business center, and valet parking. Amuse brasserie serves breakfast, then French bistro classics for lunch and dinner. Le Bar at Amuse offers cocktails and a smaller menu of French specialties.
Comfy bed plus iPod® dock
Stylish black and white guestrooms have red accents, contemporary furnishings, and signature beds. All rooms feature an iPod® dock, a flat-screen TV with movie channels, and WiFi. Guests can choose between city, park, and skyline views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Philadelphia
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 6 meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 7000 square feet (650 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Meridien Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Amuse and Le Bar at Amuse - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Meridien Hotel Philadelphia
- Meridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Meridien
- Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).