Get an overview of this hotelAtrium-style Philadelphia hotel with sports bar
Enclosed lap pool
Located 2 miles south of the Philadelphia airport via complimentary shuttle ride, this glass-faced, 12-story hotel has an atrium lobby with goldfish pond, sports bar, and enclosed lap pool.
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight equipment; and a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle.
All 349 guestrooms at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel feature cherrywood furnishings, granite-topped sinks, signature bedding with down comforters, and 32-inch TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
Located 10 miles from Pennsylvania Convention Center, Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle service 24 hours a day.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby and public areas.
The 24-hour fitness center provides treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight-training equipment. Also available is an indoor pool.
Breakfast is served every morning for a fee. Parking is free during your stay. This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 14
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 349
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Year Built 1991
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Sanctuary - Contemporary regional fare is servedincluding fresh seafood, steaks, pasta dishes, health-conscious entrées, and sandwiches. All meals served.
Dorsey's - This lobby sports bar is open from early afternoon through late evening for appetizers, light fare, snack food, cocktails or beer, sports viewing, and pool.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a glass-enclosed atrium lap pool. The 24-hour fitness center has a variety of exercise equipment, including stationary bikes, treadmills, weight machines, and free weights.
The hotel is located at the edge of a national wildlife refuge at Tinicum marsh, where guests may hike, bike, fish (with a valid state fishing license), canoe (in season), and bird-watch. This refuge and its wildlife are strictly protected. Guests are advised to consult the concierge before exploring Tinicum on their own.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Hotel Renaissance Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Airport Renaissance
- Philadelphia Airport Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Philadelphia Airport
- Renaissance Philadelphia Airport
- Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel
- Philadelphia Renaissance
- Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).