Get an overview of this hotel26-story Philly hotel 4 blocks from convention center
This 26-story, pet-friendly hotel is 2 blocks from the Philadelphia Convention Center and a short distance to numerous nearby museums including the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Guests enjoy an indoor pool and spacious fitness center; dining options include Phillips Seafood Restaurant and the Terrace Cafe.
All 757 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, crisp white linens, wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat screen televisions with premium channels, and desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
Dining options at the Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel consist of a casual American restaurant, a seafood restaurant, and a lobby bar serving snacks and cocktails. The hotel's fitness center has treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, strength-training equipment, and locker facilities.
The hotel's 55,000 square feet of meeting and event space include 20 meeting and conference rooms, a rooftop ballroom, and a business center provides high-speed Internet access and printing (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and other public areas.
Pets up to 49 pounds are permitted.
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 20
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 5110
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Conference space size (feet) - 55000
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
The Terrace - A casual lobby restaurant offering American fare for breakfast and lunch. Children's menu available.
Phillips Seafood Restaurant - Serves seafood and regional cuisine. Specialties include Maryland-style crab cakes and the clam bake for two. Open for dinner only.
Lobby Bar - Beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks are served from early afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to an indoor lap pool, guests enjoy a fitness center with free weights, cardio and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Hotel Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown
- Philadelphia Downtown Sheraton
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia Downtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Philadelphia Sheraton
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a "Junior Suite" or a "Club Room" room category and receive Club Lounge access (inclusive of evening hors d'oeuvres and beverage options) and breakfast at Local restaurant in hotel lobby.
Must book "Junior Suite," "Club Room, Business Lounge Access, City View," or "Club Room, King Bed" room category to receive benefits. Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.