Get an overview of this hotelPhiladelphia hotel with spa and pool, near Liberty Bell
Located in the center of the Old City and Society Hill, this hotel is 3 doors down from Buddakan restaurant, 1 block from the Liberty Bell and Washington Square Park, 2 blocks from the Visitors Center, and 3 blocks from the National Constitution Center.
Array of diversions
The onsite Balance Spa features an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and cardio center with BroadcastVision entertainment. Ideal for weekday business travelers, the hotel becomes a welcoming accommodation for families on weekends.
Relax or work out
The hotel's 150 spacious guestrooms are nonsmoking and offer bathrobes, minibars, wireless Internet access, and turndown service. In-room exercise kits are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Franklin Hotel at Independence Park- a Marriott Hotel401 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19106
Formerly the Omni Hotel at Independence Park, this 14-story Franklin Hotel at Independence Park is set in Philadelphia's Old City and Society Hill, a block from Independence Hall and two blocks from the Liberty Bell.
The hotel offers a restaurant and piano bar.
For adults, Balance Spa and Fitness Center offers an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, and cardio and strength-training equipment. Spa treatments include massages, facials, and nail care. In addition, the reception desk offers complimentary in-room exercise kits containing a floor mat, two dumbbells, and elastic bands.
Valet parking is available on site (surcharge). Self parking is available in a garage located behind the hotel (surcharge). Parking is limited to cars 6'4" tall and under. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 150
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Azalea Restaurant A fine dining restaurant overlooking the Independence Park, Azalea serves American regional cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Brunch is available on Sundays. The pace is leisurely, and the atmosphere is enhanced by dramatic floral arrangements and chairs upholstered in faux zebra-print fabric. Crab-and-shrimp cake is a specialty. Also available for private functions.
Lobby Lounge Serves light fare and cocktails. Open from mid-afternoon until late evening.
Guest Room Dining 24-hour guest room dining is available if you choose to enjoy delicious cuisine in the privacy of your room.
Nearby Things to Do
Omni Hotel Independence Park features Balance Spa and Fitness Center. The facility offers an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, cardio center with BroadcastVision, and strength-training equipment. Spa treatments, available by appointment, include massages, facials, and nail care.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Franklin Hotel Independence Park Philadelphia
- Franklin Hotel Independence Park
- Franklin Independence Park Philadelphia
- Franklin Independence Park
- Franklin Hotel Independence Park Marriott Hotel Philadelphia
- Franklin Hotel Independence Park Marriott Hotel
- Franklin Independence Park Marriott Philadelphia
- Franklin Independence Park Marriott
- Omni Hotel Independence
- Omni Hotel Independence Park Philadelphia
- Omni Independence Park
- Omni Independence Park Philadelphia
- Omni Hotel Philadelphia
- Omni Philadelphia
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Franklin Hotel at Independence Park- a Marriott Hotel is listed in the 2010 Travel + Leisure 500.