Book your room at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Philadelphia hotel in Center City, Philadelphia, walk to Ben Franklin National Memorial
Located in Center City, Philadelphia, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul and Ben Franklin National Memorial. Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Additionally, a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking are onsite.
All 391 rooms offer WiFi, coffee makers, and hair dryers. Safes, ironing boards, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by HiltonOne Logan Square Philadelphia PA 19103
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and a fireplace in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2015.
The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 391
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 Per night )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Urban Farmer - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 30 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 33.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons
- Logan Philadelphia Curio Collection Hilton Hotel
- Logan Curio Collection Hilton Hotel
- Logan Philadelphia Curio Collection Hilton
- Logan Curio Collection Hilton
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.