Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel along Philly's Avenue of the Arts
Facing City Hall
Centrally located on Philadelphia's Avenue of the Arts, The Ritz-Carlton faces City Hall and is three blocks from both the convention center and the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts.
Set in a magnificent turn-of-the-20th-century bank building, the hotel offers relaxed, refined dining at the contemporary 10 Arts Bistro. Guests can unwind with a signature cocktail under the setting of a majestic 140-foot marble dome.
Guestrooms offer featherbeds, luxury linens, and down comforters. Marble bathrooms feature walk-in showers, with Philadelphia-inspired bath menus. High-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
This luxury hotel offers a desirable location along the Avenue of the Arts in Philadelphia's Center City.
The on-site Philadelphia Spa is a Balinese-inspired retreat offering treatments such as the Holistic Hot Stone Massage, Four-Handed Massage, couples massage, the Happy Hour Escape, and Seasonal Solace facials and body therapies. A fitness center, staffed daily and accessible 24 hours a day, includes treadmills, stationary bikes, stair climbers, weight machines, and free weights. Cardio machines come with plasma-screen monitors.
Complimentary wireless Internet is available in public areas. The business center is accessible 24 hours and staffed during the day, in addition, there are 18 meeting rooms and conference space. Two computers with high-speed Internet access, a fax machine, color printer, document center, office supplies, notary public service, and shipping services are available for surcharges.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 26000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2415
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
10 Arts Lounge - Unwind with a signature cocktail under the setting of a majestic 140-foot marble dome or select a drink from the comprehensive wine list. 10 Arts Lounge offers a sophisticated and relaxed atmosphere and a spectacular happy hour where guests can enjoy food and drink specials any night of the week. Live music on Wednesdays.
10 Arts Bistro - Featuring modern American cuisine with an emphasis on local produce, 10 Arts offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Start your day off with the Healthy Philadelphian breakfast or indulge in Philly steak and eggs. Enjoy lunch, dinner, or choose carefully crafted Philabundace tasting menus. The 10 Arts menus are contemporary, beautifully refined, and original.
The Reserve - Nestled in a cozy niche off the main dining room, bathed in soft colors featuring a blend of contemporary chic with classic elegance, this is the perfect setting for social or business gatherings. The Reserve has an exclusive area for an event to remember, where fine conversations mingle with customized menus to meet every want and need.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia's spa, you'll enter a tranquil place that quickly replaces worldly concerns with a world of comfort. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the Philadelphia Spa, featuring the latest in massage therapies, salon services, and more.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 29 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Philadelphia Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Philadelphia
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).