Get an overview of this hotelPhiladelphia hotel connected to Liberty Place shopping
Popular property highlights
Centrally located in Philadelphia's business district, the hotel is connected by walkway to the 70 shops of Liberty Place, and is five blocks from the convention center.
Open all night
The hotel has a 24-hour self-service business center with high-speed Internet access, and a 24-hour fitness center that offers equipment with personal entertainment systems.
Westin's 294 guestrooms provide signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down bedding. Other features include flat-panel TVs, CD players, and cordless phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Philadelphia
On the third floor of The Westin, Philadelphia, a 24-hour self-service business center provides computers with high-speed Internet access, fax, and copy machine (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available in the third-floor lobby.
The 24-hour complimentary fitness center offers treadmills and stationary bikes with individual entertainment systems and headphones, weight machines and free weights, and locker rooms with women's and men's saunas.
Connected to the hotel are the 70 shops and restaurants of Liberty Place, including J Crew, Coach, April Cornell, Nine West, Benetton, Body Shop, and Aveda. The hotel also has its own restaurant and bar.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 15
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 294
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Winthorpe & Valentine - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this contemporary American restaurant is known among locals as a hidden gem—especially for its Sunday brunch.
The Bar - The restaurant's intimate pub area, with its black marble fireplace and long bar, features a large selection of martinis, cigars, and cocktails. Light fare served. Open from late afternoon until late evening.
Lobby Lounge - Busy between conferences or after work, the lobby's spacious, Colonial-style lounge is a popular meeting spot for cocktails and appetizers. Open early evenings, Tuesdays through Thursdays. Closed Sundays and Mondays.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Philadelphia Westin
- Westin Hotel Philadelphia
- Westin Philadelphia
- Westin Philadelphia Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.