Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
I really enjoyed my 3 night stay at this hotel. Breakfast came not just with baguette and tea but also fresh juice, fruit, and marmalade, with a really nice presentation. Enjoyed eating on the tree covered patio. The bedroom was spacious for a solo traveler. Typical Cambodian bed (quite firm). Bathroom ...
Hotel was nice and in walking distance to nice bars and restaurants. However there are a group of tuk tuk drivers that station themselves outside of the hotel that are not associated with hotel in anyway who try to get your business and ask to many questions about your stay and work you to try to ...
Phnom Penh can be a pretty hectic place but this hotel is very peaceful while still being close to things you want to do in the city. Once you step off the street you find yourself in an oasis of calm.
we asked for a non smoking room with a double bed, we got a pair of three quarter beds and the previous occuppant was a cigar smoker the bath was dirty and i requested that it be cleaned , we have been here for 2 weeks and are still waiting for it to be cleaned ,, after saying that the room is very ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Phnom Penh accommodation! Finding the best temporary home during your Mekong Lowlands vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Phnom Penh. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Phnom Penh hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Mekong Lowlands is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Globetrotters say Phnom Penh has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Mekong Lowlands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Phnom Penh is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 69% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?