Would Not Recommend
Posted Sep 7, 2016
The first room we were put in had a funky smell. The second room we were moved to had a large (what I suspected to be) black mold spot in the bathroom, the iron didn't work nor did the hair dryer. When I reported it to the front desk, the woman was very rude. The 3rd room we were moved to was a "non smoking" room but the longer we were in the room the more it smelled like cigarette smoke. We were told upon check in that some of the rooms had been remodeled. The remodel seemed to consist of new bed spreads and an updated TV. The breakfast buffet had nothing but cold items and over ripe bananas, there was a waffle maker. We ended up eating at the restaurant next door. Very disappointed in the rooms and front desk staff.