Like a Motel 6 - they left the lights on me.
Posted Dec 5, 2016
1. Toilet wasn't clean on arrival (other associates also had cleanliness issues)
2. No hot water at sinks (adjoining room was the same)
3. Shower handle was backwards (cold was hot)
4. Wifi was terrible, they wanted another $15 for the good internet. (should be included with resort fee)
5. TV was choppy, pixelated, cut in and out. It wasn't worth watching.
It was a disappointing stay. For what you pay and then the resort fee on top of that I expected a seamless/worry free stay.