Get an overview of this hotelPhoenix lodge in North Mountain with outdoor pool and 24-hour front desk
Located in North Mountain, this lodge is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Castle N' Coasters and within 9 mi (15 km) of Arizona State Capitol and Piestewa Peak. Arizona State University-West Campus and Encanto Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this lodge has a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff. Other amenities include a TV in the lobby.
Rooms offer cable TV and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Budget Lodge of Phoenix
Budget Lodge of Phoenix features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a television in the lobby. The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 180
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1970
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 10.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 3 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 3 per night