- Salt River Tubing
- 2 min drive
- Superstition Springs Center
- 3 min drive
- 3 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Mesa, Grand Hotel is in an area with good airport proximity. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Mesa Arts Center, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Superstition Springs Center and Mesa Riverview. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sloan Park or Hohokam Stadium.Visit our Mesa travel guide
- Salt River Tubing - 2 min drive
- Superstition Springs Center - 3 min drive
- Alta Mesa Country Club - 6 min drive
- Cactus Yards - 9 min drive
- Longbow Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Superstition Springs Transit Center - 4 min drive
- Mesa, AZ (MSC-Falcon Field Municipal) - 8 min drive
- Arby's - 3 min walk
- KFC - 4 min walk
- Serrano's - 2 min drive
- Sonic - 3 min drive
- Denny's - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Super 8 Mesa Phoenix Power Main
- Super 8 Power Main
- Super 8 Power Main Motel
- Super 8 Power Main Motel Mesa Phoenix
- Super 8 Mesa/Phoenix Power Main Motel Mesa
- Super 8 Mesa/Phoenix Power Main Motel
- Super 8 Mesa/Phoenix Power Main Mesa
- Grand Hotel Mesa
- Grand Hotel Mesa
- Grand Hotel Motel
- Grand Hotel Motel Mesa
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good quality for the price. Microwave, fridge, 2 comfortable chairs with table to sit for a meal. Great view of mountains, plenty of parking space visible from the room. Very clean and no roaches. Lipstick stain on pillowcase and a few smudges, but seemed washed and clean; they don’t use bleach as the sheets and pillowcases have a beige hemmed edge with emblem on them. We got the last room with 2 double beds/non-smoking; as there was an event nearby, Renaissance Fair. Though this large hotel was full, it was absolutely quiet on a Friday night; the guests mostly retirement age, as is the surrounding community. Neighborhood not very nice looking, but hiking nearby, and not far from the 202 and 60.