One night stay.
Posted Oct 19, 2016
We had got the room just to put us closer to the Airport for our morning flight. Location was just about exactly what I was looking for. The room over all was pretty darn huge. Room also had a safe & a closet for cloths. It had beds, the sheets kinda stiff & the mattresses felt kinda dated. I could feel several springs that were stiffer then others.
- Stiff beds
- Not so soft bedding
- TV & stand very low to ground (our almost walking daughter had fun smacking the TV screen)
- Shower curtain rod almost falling off.
- Ceiling around closet & door way to bath was 82"
- Bathroom sink did not seal, so wouldn't retain water long.
- Tub drain would not seal, so wouldn't retain water long.
- A/C drain was clogged, so it was dripping water onto carpet in room.
- A/C was old, so had to be adjusted well into the lower 60's to make room comfortable.
Over all if you just need a place to crash before a flight this is one of the cheaper options & with super a super early flight, you are about 12 minutes from the Sky Harbor rental car center. If you are looking for a place to stay for several days, find somewhere else.