Posted Mar 17, 2017
The room reeked of cigarette smoke despite the designation of "no smoking". When pointed out the manager explained that the smell was secondary to "people smoking on the balcony". Evidence to the contrary included multiple cigarette burns on the carpet and bedspread.
The breakfast was very limited and depleted items (such as coffee) were slowly (reluctantly) replaced.
It's time to replace the carpet, drapes and bedding in this establishment. I would also suggest a refresher course in honesty for hotel management.