Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Phoenix hotel next to convention center
Popular property highlights
Downtown on foot
This elegant hotel lies within 7 blocks of major downtown Phoenix attractions, including the Talking Stick Resort Arena, Chase Field, and Symphony Hall. Adjacent to a Phoenix Light Rail Stop, the hotel has easy access to nearby landmarks and neighboring cities.
Swim & dine
This hotel's stylish bistro serves breakfast and lunch buffets daily. The ICON Lounge offers creative cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests will enjoy swimming & lounging on a 5th-floor pool deck. Work out night and day at the 24-hour fitness room.
Comfort & coffee
Featuring plush-top mattresses and down comforters, guestrooms at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown have work desks and wireless/wired high-speed Internet access. Stay alert with your supply of free in-room coffee.
- Comfortable rooms
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Pool could've been nicer
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
On-site amenities at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown include a gift shop/newsstand, 24-hour fitness facilities, daily breakfast (surcharge), and WiFi (surcharge) in the lobby. Concierge service and luggage storage available on site. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the hotel's heated outdoor swimming pool on the 5th-floor terrace. Additionally, the 60,000 square feet of event space, divided among 20 conference rooms, make the hotel a great venue for banquets and other celebrations.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 20
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 527
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 6
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Conference space size (feet) - 60,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Marston's Café — Brasserie-style bistro with wrought-iron chandeliers and flower paintings on walls. Breakfast and lunch buffets daily; dinner nightly. Serving fresh dishes in a casual ambiance.
50's on Adams - A "pop-up" tribute to the roots of this building once called the Adams Hotel, offering comfort foods and era-specific cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on an expansive fifth-floor deck, a heated, 30-by-10-foot pool provides year-round swimming. The deck's cushioned lounge chairs supply lounging comfort, and dining is available at umbrella tables.
In addition to its own 24-hour fitness center, Renaissance Phoenix Downtown offers a discount day-pass at a health club across the street that includes an indoor swimming pool, racquetball and squash courts, outdoor tennis courts, and exercise classes such as spinning, yoga, and aerobics.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Renaissance Hotel Phoenix Downtown
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel Phoenix
- Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel
- Phoenix Downtown Renaissance
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.