Kept disappointing us
Posted Jun 4, 2015
In a few key points:
- Everything needs upgrading – everything is dated and smells old
- The AC unit is SO loud in the room that it wakes you up in the night, and the ventilation system allows cockroaches and spiders in
- Breakfast is OK, but the same thing every day and they don't check the dates on things, as loads of the yoghurts were out of date
- There are no ovens in the rooms (just a microwave and a hob), so not sure how the hotel can claim 'full kitchen' is included
- All the crockery was dirty so had to be put through the dishwasher before use
- The hotel location is pretty good – near to the highway and to loads of restaurants and shops, which was the only blessing
It wasn't a cheap stay either.
I certainly wouldn't come back here.
Comment from Hotel Management
Aug 11, 2015 by Macey D, Hotel Management
I wanted to reach out and first thank you for your recent review. We strive to ensure guest satisfaction is exceeded upon each visit and we obviously missed that mark with you. Please know that we are looking into each item you've mentioned and look forward to "wow-ing" you next time! Our renovations are scheduled and excited changes are around the corner... please come see us again so that we can show you what we are really all about.
Macey D, General Manager