Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Phoenix hotel adjacent to convention center
Popular property highlights
This hotel is in downtown Phoenix, adjacent to the Phoenix Convention Center and a block from Arizona State University - Downtown Campus. The Phoenix Symphony Hall is one-half mile away.
24-hour health club
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel offers a restaurant, bar, and 24-hour room service. The health club is open 24 hours a day and is next to the heated outdoor pool.
Guestrooms at Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel offer bathrobes and slippers, coffee/tea makers, and 32-inch flat-panel TVs with premium cable channels and video games. They have a mountain view.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sheraton Grand Phoenix
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel features a restaurant, a lounge, an Internet cafe, and WiFi (surcharge) in the guest lobby. Room service and the health club are all available 24 hours a day. This Phoenix hotel includes a business center, heated outdoor pool, and spa tub. Thirty meeting rooms are on site, totaling 80,000 sq feet (7,432 sq meters) of meeting and function space. A concierge desk is on site, and currency exchange is available. Coffee and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 30
- Year Built 2008
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 80,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1000
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
District American Kitchen & Wine Bar - Serving comfort food creatively prepared. Dishes include local, sustainably grown produce and herbs grown on site in the chef’s fourth-floor garden. Beverage menu with American wines and local beers. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Park Lounge - Located in the main lobby. Menu includes cocktails and wine.
Link Cafe - Serving sandwiches, salads, pastries, coffee, and beer and wine. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Printing and computer use available. Open early morning to late evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Sheraton Fitness, located on the fourth floor, is open 24 hours a day, providing free weights and cardio equipment with TVs and iPod docking stations. Personal training is also available (surcharge). A heated outdoor pool and spa tub are adjacent.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21.00 and USD 100.00 for adults, USD 21.00 and USD 100.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Hotel Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
- Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Phoenix Downtown Sheraton
- Phoenix Downtown Sheraton Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Phoenix Downtown
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown
- Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
- Sheraton Phoenix
- Sheraton Grand Phoenix Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Phoenix
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.