Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLakeside resort near Old Town Scottsdale
Popular property highlights
The McCormick Scottsdale faces Camelback Lake, and is a short drive from Old Town Scottsdale and Scottsdale Fashion Square. The Scottsdale Quarter, Salt River Fields Spring Training facility, and Cracker Jax Family Fun & Sports Park are all within driving distance.
Pool and canoes
The newly renovated McCormick Scottsdale offers an on-site business center, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access. Canoes are available at the lake, and guests can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool.
Oh-so scenic retreat
Guestrooms at The McCormick Scottsdale offer mountain, courtyard, or lake and golf course views. All accommodations have private walk out balconies or patios. Air conditioning, free bottled water, wireless Internet access, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The McCormick Scottsdale
The McCormick Scottsdale is an idyllic lakeside retreat that features breathtaking views of the Camelback Mountains. The spacious, naturally landscaped Scottsdale Resort rooms are perfect for couples and families seeking a relaxing break. Conveniently located within the city of Scottsdale, there are a range of amenities to be explored including museums, art galleries, spas, restaurants, and hiking trails. Many top-class golf courses are within easy reach.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pinon Grill Restaurant - No matter the occasion Pinion Grill is an excellent choice. Set within The McCormick Scottsdale, Pinon has a diverse menu based around contemporary Sonoran cuisine. Food is served in a relaxed setting. Enjoy the outdoors for breakfast or dinner on the veranda, and watch the sunrise or set over Camelback lake.
Diamondbacks Bar & Grill - Burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads are served daily for casual lakeside lunches and dinners. The Prickly Pear Margarita is a popular accompaniment for sunset-watching.
Pinon Grill and Diamondback Lounge both showcase a fresh and inventive menu featuring international fusion cuisine. Guests can enjoy both patio and indoor dining with breathtaking views of Scottsdale.
Nearby Things to Do
Fishing and canoeing combine traditional desert activities such as swimming, and sand volleyball. The 24-hour fitness center has treadmills and stair climbers.
Hotel guests are offered a free shuttle for the two-mile trip to Gainey Ranch Spa, which is available for use for a daily fee. Piestewa Peak Park, a popular in-town mountain hike with views of the entire valley, is an easy 8-mile drive away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Breakfast fee: USD 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Millennium Resort & Villas
- Millennium Resort Scottsdale
- Millennium Scottsdale Resort
- Millennium Scottsdale Resort & Villas
- Millennium Scottsdale Villas
- Millennium Villas
- Scottsdale Millennium Resort
- Millennium Resort Scottsdale Mccormick Ranch Hotel Scottsdale
- McCormick Scottsdale Hotel
- Millennium Resort Scottsdale Mccormick Ranch Hotel
- McCormick Scottsdale
- Millennium Hotel Scottsdale Mccormick
- The McCormick Scottsdale A Millennium Hotel
- Millennium Scottsdale Resort Villas
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Winter Special Promotion
Book a stay in the Limited Time Offer! rate-plan and receive the following:
- Millennium Breakfast for 2 adults - Kids 12 and under eat free
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert