Visiting Phu Quoc
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Phu Quoc, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and ecotours.
- There are 325 hotels and other accommodations in Phu Quoc
- The closest major airport is in Phu Quoc (PQC-Phu Quoc Intl.), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sihanoukville (KOS), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Phu Quoc
Attractions like Vinpearl Land Phu Quoc and Vinpearl Safari are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Phu Quoc Beach, Suoi Tranh Waterfall, and Ong Lang Beach. Snorkeling is one of the top activities, while Fish Sauce Factory, Phu Quoc Bee Farm, and Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc are favorite sights to visit.
In Phu Quoc, you'll be able to select from 325 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Phu Quoc Villas - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Dusit Princess Moonrise Beach Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
Dressing for Phu Quoc
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Phu Quoc each year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 74°F