Posted Jun 3, 2016
- amenities was horrible
ie; no toothpaste, no toothbrush, hand soap was really really small
- states as room with balcony, but indeed there was no balcony at all. just windows which u can open and a few inches of 'balcony'
- only one lift, so u have to wait for it to get to ur level, and when everyone is leaving at the same time, it gets really crammed.
- looks a little run down compared to the photos
- check in and check out was very smooth.
- ALL the staff was polite was friendly and always had a smile on their faces
- tried to accomodate with late check out request when they found out the reason was due to my late night return flight.
- place was clean despite looking abit shabby, no insects, no bugs
- location was great, walking distance to the famous Bangla Rd and also the Jungceylon shopping mall.
JUST BEWARE OF THE TOURIST TRAPS AND SCAMS AROUND THE AREA.
Whatever price they offer you, make sure to haggle and negotiate a discount of 30-40% and ensure they write in detail what u paying for, eg, if ATV 1 hour, make sure they write it as 1 hour and so on. (especially if you are caucasian)
never put all ur money in one place where they can see it, if possible, just bring what u want to spend for that day and keep the rest in the safe.
Comment from Hotel Management
Jul 12, 2016 by Suphinya P., Hotel Management
Thank you very much for your comments.
We apologize for the inconvenience that you have receive during to stay with us.
For our amenities that we provide for the guests a limited, we think that is suitable for the small hotel and the room rate that we sold. However, we will take your comments to improve to be better.