When you consider a brand-new spot, you perhaps think you'll be wandering around the lanes, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite environment wherever you look. However, Piazza della Signoria is one feature you've been anticipating most of all. For years, you have wanted to escape there, and the day has arrived to mark it finished.
Piazza della Signoria Accommodation
Hotels near Piazza della Signoria
Though the wider region is busting at the seams with places to explore, Piazza della Signoria should certainly be at the top of your to-do list.
Come and experience it in Florence.
You'll find tons of hotels within easy walking distance of Piazza della Signoria. The J.K. Place Firenze, Golden Tower Hotel & Spa and Relais Santa Croce are some of the most popular ones.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with your family, you may like to book your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. Positioned 0.7 miles from it is the Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, but you might also want to look into the St. Regis Florence if you want another to choose from. It's 0.5 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the luxurious side. Luckily, you'll be able to find a great range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Just two hotels that lead the way in terms of comfort and charm are the Palazzo Magnani Feroni and the Hotel Brunelleschi, which are situated 0.5 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
If the robust coffee at Caffè Gilli doesn't get you pumped for some time at Piazza della Signoria, the sweet treats will. This local place is just a short stroll away. If you need something slightly more nourishing, check out the chef's specials at Grand Hotel Baglioni, another establishment that's not far away. If you're not ready to call it, wander over to J.K. Place.
When you've finished checking out Piazza della Signoria, you might want to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Come and see Florence Fountain of Neptune, a historic water feature that has witnessed numerous locals and tourists meet at its base.
- Undoubtedly, there are a great many things we can learn from history, and a guided tour of Loggia dei Lanzi will certainly give you something to think about.
- Discover one of the hubs of government power in the destination at Palazzo Vecchio.
- Peruse the interesting displays at Gucci Museum.
- The wide range of art exhibits at Uffizi Gallery make this museum a place you shouldn't miss.
The rail station, Firenze Santa Maria Novella, is 0.6 miles away from Piazza della Signoria, making the metro a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Resorts and lodging in Florence here on Expedia offer all the things you want, so you can be sure to get locales near Piazza della Signoria you'll enjoy. Lots of people stay here from everywhere in the world, so you won't be by yourself. When booking time arrives, you'll set off boldly: sightseers of all kinds recommended their Florence hotel. We've got all the inside info you need.
- The concierge services at lodging around Piazza della Signoria will be awesome, which is fitting for such a marvelous monument.
- And we have relaxing spaces for all sorts, from big families with children to couples.
- Rooms in Florence lodging are always neat and orderly.
You can stay right at your favored site thanks to our comprehensive database of hotels near Piazza della Signoria.
All About Florence
You'll still have things to see and do in Florence when you've checked Piazza della Signoria off your agenda.
- To really leave no stone unturned, go over pastimes near Florence.
- Dine on a delicious supper of the local ingredients and find the perfect boutique to search for fashion items.
- You will see Florence also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat after a day spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and say hello to some new selfies. You won't regret paying a visit to Florence, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Piazza della Signoria from Expedia. Book today!