Think of yourself rambling through the boulevards during your perfect day, gazing up at the marvellous world or the monuments all around you. Still, there's one attraction you're especially looking forward to: Picasso's Birthplace. You have wanted to escape there for years, and right now is finally the time to mark it off.
Find Your Best Picasso's Birthplace Lodging
Hotels near Picasso's Birthplace
No trip to the region is complete without a stop at Picasso's Birthplace.
To experience it for yourself, you'll have to journey 260 miles away from the national capital, Madrid, and into an area called Malaga.
If you're eager to find a hotel that's within an easy walk of Picasso's Birthplace, then get ready to celebrate! There are up to 81 options in the immediate vicinity. Among the most popular establishments are the Parador Malaga Gibralfaro, Vincci Seleccion Posada del Patio and AC Hotel Málaga Palacio by Marriott.
You can put aside more cash for your travels if you decide to catch your z's at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Molina Lario, 0.4 miles away, or the Room Mate Larios, at a distance of 0.3 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
If you're on the look out for a stylish, comfortable haven to return to after all that sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket accommodations should appeal to you. A local gem is the Barceló Malaga, a walk of only 1 mile away. There is also the Novotel Suites Malaga Centro. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
When you're in the area surrounding Picasso's Birthplace, do not miss out on sampling the delicious coffee and sweet treats at Restaurante El Café de Bolsa. If you are really hungry, taste the local fare at AC Hotel by Marriott Malaga Palacio. When the night is truly coming to a close, make your way to LA TRANCA and let the beers keep pouring.
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- If you'd like some respite from your travels, stroll on down to Plaza de la Merced, find somewhere to sit, and watch all the action at this popular public square.
- Are you keen on live theatre performances? Then catch a creative production at Teatro Cervantes de Malaga.
- Visitors and locals alike enjoy discovering and admiring the fine art exhibitions at Picasso Museum Malaga.
- Dig deep for a story or two about Malaga Amphitheatre, a significant local spot for anyone who loves history.
- Visiting Alcazaba is an ideal excursion for everyone, from families with small kids to history experts.
The convenient proximity of Málaga-Centro Alameda to Picasso's Birthplace can make rail a great way to reach this attraction. It's 0.7 miles away.
Expedia's rooms in Centro furnish everything you want, so you can certainly get lodging near Picasso's Birthplace that you'll appreciate. You won't be alone: Centro was a relatively beloved place over the past year. You're a few clicks away from the secret tips you could want. You'll rest assured when it's time to reserve your room, too: multiple sightseers approve of their Centro hotel.
- From large families to teams of two, we have spaces that are snug for all individuals.
- Rooms in Centro accommodation are always presentable and neat.
- The guest service at lodging around Picasso's Birthplace will be wonderful, which is fitting for such a dazzling feature.
It's easy to see why Centro suites had additional visitors in the past year than 2015. We see your choice spot in your future with Expedia's diverse database of hotels near Picasso's Birthplace.
All About Centro
Once you've crossed Picasso's Birthplace off your list, there are still further activities to do in Centro.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end the good times; the next day, drop in on a local historical site.
- After you spend a day on its abundant adventures, you'll notice Centro also is on the ball when it comes to greeting its travelers with a friendly hello.
- Centro tourism hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but reservations have been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and usher in some new selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to Centro, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Picasso's Birthplace. Reserve now!