Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a spa tub, massage/treatment rooms, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
Rooms offer balconies and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Posada Punta de Lobos
Posada Punta de Lobos features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
The hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and gift shops/newsstands.
Posada Punta de Lobos is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to Eat
Posada Punta de Lobos has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Posada Punta Lobos
- Posada Punta Lobos Hotel
- Posada Punta Lobos Hotel Pichilemu
- Posada Punta Lobos Pichilemu