Think of yourself in a fresh spot: you probably see yourself strolling around downtown, taking note of the buildings or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you've been counting on in particular: Pier 39. Right now is the time to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Pier 39
Hotels near Pier 39
Pier 39 is a marvelous landmark, and will surely be a top pick on any tourist's itinerary.
Situated in the well-known city of San Francisco, it continues to host people from all over the world.
With 172 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Pier 39, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square is just 0.7 miles away. If you prefer, The St. Regis San Francisco and the Loews Regency San Francisco are 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
On the hunt for lodgings which won't break the bank? No need to stress, as there are loads of well-priced hotels in the area. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco and the Argonaut Hotel - a Noble House Hotel are a couple of well-placed options that are only 1 mile and 0.6 miles away.
Sometimes, we just prefer something on the luxurious side. Luckily, there's a great range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Two of the hotels that lead the way in comfort and architectural design are the InterContinental Mark Hopkins and the Hyatt Regency San Francisco, which are located just 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Hard Rock Cafe San Francisco is a decent spot that is near Pier 39. Sightseers seeking a caffeine break stop here for coffee and delectable treats. When hunger comes calling, sit down for dinner at PIER 39. This restaurant is also not far away. But that's not all! Join your friends for a few wines at Park Tavern.
Once you've finished with Pier 39, don't forget to take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Appreciate museum attractions? Then explore Boudin at the Wharf Museum and have a fascinating adventure.
- Get to know the captivating animals of the underwater world at Aquarium of the Bay.
- Go for a walk by the waterfront and enjoy the view at Fisherman's Wharf.
- If you're feeling wistful, go for a ride in the vintage carriages of San Francisco Carousel.
- Acquire a deeper comprehension of the causes of war at USS Pampanito.
Rooms in North Beach from Expedia have all the things you need, so you're certain to have locations near Pier 39 that you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be the only one North Beach was a fairly beloved destination in the past year. All the inside info you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. When booking time arrives, you can rest easy: guests of all manner would recommend their North Beach hotel to a buddy.
- You'll find North Beach lodging will be quick to show you into presentable and neat rooms.
- The guest services at lodging close to Pier 39 will be awesome, which will only enhance your holiday to this marvelous site.
- You're in the correct place if you're in search of room contentment in addition to spotlessness.
It's easy to see why accommodation in North Beach received additional visitors in the last year than the year prior to that. We see your preferred site in your future with Expedia's big registry of hotels near Pier 39.
North Beach Fascinating Facts and Figures
Once you've achieved Pier 39, you'll still have things to do in North Beach.
- North Beach treasures have been a closed book until recently, but soaring numbers of bookings mean now is the time to book.
- Head out on the town to conclude the exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get informed about North Beach's past.
- ample activities, you'll discover North Beach also knows many things about personal welcomes.
You'll never regret planning a visit to North Beach, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Pier 39 from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and call on more than a few new photo ops!