Visitors can enjoy all that Pierre-de-Bresse has to offer including its museums. There are 104 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pierre-de-Bresse
A favorite place to visit in the city is Living Museum of Bresse Bourguignonne. You'll also find Chateau de Varennes and Church of Navilly in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Pierre-de-Bresse, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 104 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Première Classe Chalon Sur Saone is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the center of Pierre-de-Bresse. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Chalon-sur-Saone can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Chateau de Challanges is located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the heart of Pierre-de-Bresse. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Beaune can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- Ibis Styles Chalon sur Saone is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from central Pierre-de-Bresse. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chalon-sur-Saone can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Pierre-de-Bresse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Pierre-de-Bresse each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F