- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose your room
Please select a valid check out date
About this area
Hotel Waddengenot is located in Pieterburen. Menkemaborg and Martinikerk are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Wadden Sea and Lauwersmeer. Pieterburen Seal Sanctuary and Prinsenhof Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Pieterburen travel guide
- Pieterburen Seal Sanctuary - 3 min walk
- Lauwersmeer National Park - 23 min drive
- Prinsenhof Gardens - 35 min drive
- University of Groningen - 36 min drive
- Grote Markt - 36 min drive
- Baflo Station - 14 min drive
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde) - 51 min drive
- Waddengenot — 1 min walk
- Bij De Buren Van Pieter — 1 min walk
- Bij de Buren van Pieter - 1 min walk
- Waddengenot - 1 min walk
- De Eettuin - 1 min walk
About this property
Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers. This Pieterburen hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Hotel Waddengenot
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort