- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Country House La Locanda del Borgo
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Country House La Locanda del Borgo is located in Pietralunga. Museo Cante Gabrielli and Santa Croce Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Town Montone and Gubbio Roman Theatre. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.Visit our Pietralunga travel guide
- Centro Turistico Sportivo Di Candeleto - 5 min drive
- Via Federico da Montefeltro - 26 min drive
- Museo Cante Gabrielli - 26 min drive
- Palazzo del Capitano del Popolo - 26 min drive
- Associazione Archeologia Arborea - 34 min drive
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 50 min drive
- Locanda del Borgo - 1 min walk
- Pizzeria - 9 min walk
- Oriental Café - 10 min walk
- Bar - 10 min walk
- Palazzo Fiorucci - 10 min walk
About this property
Country House La Locanda del Borgo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Charming family hospitality
The son was very welcoming and helpful and the father cooked up a wonderful roast rabbit and chicken cacciatore