Visiting Pietre Nere San Zagaria
Visitors can enjoy all that Pietre Nere San Zagaria has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. The rural and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Noto and Akrai Archaeological Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Pietre Nere San Zagaria
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 44.7 mi (72 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pietre Nere San Zagaria
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ispica Cave. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Noto and Akrai Archaeological Park.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pietre Nere Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Pietre Nere San Zagaria
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Pietre Nere San Zagaria each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F