Piety Flats Winery is a perfect option for the adults.
To see it for yourself, step off the beaten track a bit and head to Wapato, which can be found 130 miles from the state capital, Olympia.
There are at least 2 hotels for you to stay at that wil place you a maximum of 6 miles away from Piety Flats Winery. The Quality Inn Yakima and Super 8 Union Gap Yakima Area are a few possible options.
Kick up your heels, look back over the day's events and enjoy a scrumptious dinner at HopTown Wood Fired Pizza (2560 Donald Wapato Road, Wapato). This dining establishment is just 0.08 miles away from Piety Flats Winery.
Other Places to Visit near Piety Flats Winery
While you are here, you'll soon see there's more than just Piety Flats Winery to check out:
- You can enjoy a taste testing session at Windy Point Vineyards, discover where the very grapes you drink were sourced, and while you're there, you can also buy a few bottles of your favorite drop to take home with you.
- On a rainy day, Lamas Poolhall & Arcade is a fun-filled place for those who are traveling with kids of any age.
- Check out Wineglass Cellars, a store where you can forget about everyday stresses and enjoy a shopping day.
- No matter if you are someone who prides themselves on knowing wine or you just love to share a bottle of wine with friends, Two Mountain Winery is a great place to taste local wines.
- You can enjoy a taste testing session at Maison de Padgett Winery, discover where the very grapes you drink were sourced, and if you have enjoyed yourself, you can also buy a few of your favorites to take home for another time.