When you consider an unfamiliar place, you probably see yourself rambling through the city center, noticing the buildings or the lovely settings wherever you look. But Pigeon Island National Park is one attraction you are especially looking forward to. You have wanted to go there for a while, and the day has come to get yourself there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Pigeon Island National Park?
Hotels near Pigeon Island National Park
When you arrive at Pigeon Island National Park, you'll discover memories that will last a lifetime.
It is located in Gros Islet, 7 miles from Castries.
There are 47 accommodations within a radius of just 2 miles of Pigeon Island National Park. The BodyHoliday All Inclusive, the Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort - All Inclusive and the Cap Maison Resort & Spa are some you ought to try. They are located 1 mile, 0.2 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with the family, you might prefer to secure your accommodation at one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the immediate area. The Landings St. Lucia - All Suite Resort, 0.6 miles away, or the Smugglers Cove Resort and Spa All Inclusive, at a distance of 0.9 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
Keep in mind that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. A local favorite is the Oceanview Hotel, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another is the Palm Haven Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
After visiting Pigeon Island National Park have a memorable dinner at Pigeon Island Jambe De Bois Restaurant & Bar (St. Lucia), merely 0.2 miles away. Agnes Heineken Bar (St. Lucia) is only 0.1 miles away. To finish the night, you might want to stop by for a drink.
You don't have to venture very far from Pigeon Island National Park to find other things to do in this region:
- Take a boat across Smugglers Cove and absorb the glorious sounds of moving water and the refreshing sea breezes.
- Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre is a pleasant place for you and the family to unwind, enjoy a swim and have fun.
- Take a stroll on Reduit Beach, enjoy the fresh salty air and watch the tide roll away.
- Do you want some time out from the hustle and bustle of daily life? Rest for a moment as you enter through the gates of Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens, a stunning private garden.
- Nothing restores the soul like a few hours at the beach, organize a visit to Cas en Bas Beach, one of the best in the area.
Our inventory of Pigeon Island hotels delivers all you require, so you are certain to have locations near Pigeon Island National Park that you'll adore. It's time to get researching: Pigeon Island experienced quite a few tourists in the recent twelve months. Get all the secret pointers you need right here. When it comes time to reserve your spot, you can rest easy: newcomers of all sorts would recommend their Pigeon Island hotel to their friends.
- In search of room contentment plus spotlessness? We've got it here.
- "Neat, clean, and primed to greet you" is the goal for Pigeon Island hotel rooms.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely monument, the staff at lodging around Pigeon Island National Park provide wonderful service.
Accommodation in Pigeon Island received more visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Thanks to Expedia's excellent inventory of hotels near Pigeon Island National Park, we see your favorite site in your future.
Pigeon Island Facts
Once Pigeon Island National Park is crossed off your agenda, you'll still have lots to see and do in Pigeon Island.
- Pigeon Island has been hidden away, but it is now beginning to make itself known.
- Pigeon Island also knows some things about personal care after you spend some time on its a full plate of action.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude the exploration with a bang; the next day, get educated about the region's history.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in some amazing new photo ops. Paying a visit to Pigeon Island is always a good strategy, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pigeon Island National Park. Reserve now!