Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards of a new spot, gazing up at the monuments or the exquisite nature everywhere around you. Still, there is one feature you're especially counting on: Pigeon Rocks. The moment has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Pigeon Rocks Hotels
Hotels near Pigeon Rocks
Pigeon Rocks is a great attraction that deserves to be a fixture of your itinerary.
If you are fortunate enough to visit, you'll be in Beirut, the country's dynamic capital city.
Visitors are always happy to find out that there are approximately 66 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Pigeon Rocks. Try the InterContinental Le Vendome Beirut, just 0.7 miles away, the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut, 2 miles away, or the Movenpick Hotel Beirut, 0.4 miles away.
Within close proximity are some value-for-money hotels if you're hoping to keep expenses to a minimum while you're traveling. 0.3 miles away, is the Britannia Suites, but if that's not quite right for you, then you might like to check out the Standard II by Beirut Homes, which is 0.7 miles away.
Some of us just prefer accommodation that's luxurious and extravagant. Lucky for you, you can choose from a fantastic range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. Two of the hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to elegance and architectural design are the Crowne Plaza Hotel Beirut and the Holiday Inn Beirut - Dunes, which are located 0.7 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
While you're in the area surrounding Pigeon Rocks, do not miss out on trying the delicious coffee and gorgeous treats at Go Tango Restaurant Beirut-Lebanon. Later on, you might like to venture to another close by dining spot. Sit down for dinner at Mediterranee - Hotel and sample different food off the menu. When the night is truly about to end, make your way to Petit Café - Restaurant and let the cocktails keep pouring.
After you're done with Pigeon Rocks, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Manara Lighthouse is an exquisite subject for both professional and amateur photographers, particularly when the shadows start falling at the close of day.
- Throw yourself into the social hub of this area with a wander down Hamra Street, a busy street where you'll always find something to see or do.
- Although this institution is famous for its reputation as a leading center for learning, American University of Beirut also displays some significant architecture that visitors can observe from up-close.
- Allow your mind to wander back to your college or university days as you wander the campus of American University of Beirut Medical Center.
- Enjoy a leisurely walk through the paved paths of Sanayeh Park. Spend some time outdoors and take a big gulp of the fresh, invigorating air.
Expedia's list of Beirut hotels supplies everything you require, so you can be sure to get venues near Pigeon Rocks that you'll enjoy. You won't be by yourself: Beirut was a fairly celebrated destination in the past year. Need help deciding? All the advice and information you need we have right here. Once reservation time hits, you can roam boldly: numerous sightseers would endorse their Beirut hotel to an acquaintance.
- "Orderly, neat, and ready to receive you" is how Beirut hotels function.
- The concierge services at accommodation around Pigeon Rocks will be great as you might hope near such a lovely site.
- You're on the right site if you're in search of spaces that are satisfying as well as clean and fresh.
We see your desired spot in your future thanks to our vast roster of hotels near Pigeon Rocks.
Fascinating Beirut Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Beirut when you've crossed Pigeon Rocks off your schedule.
- Beirut hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but is beginning to be recognized.
- Take a day to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize Beirut also knows its stuff when it comes to special treatment.
- Happen upon a market to search for fashion items and eat a mouthwatering snack of its signature fare.
You won't regret planning a trip to Beirut, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pigeon Rocks from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on some astonishing landscapes!