Visiting Pilar de la Horadada
Visitors can enjoy all that Pilar de la Horadada has to offer including the golf courses and beaches. In Pilar de la Horadada, there are 37 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Murcia (MJV-San Javier), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pilar de la Horadada
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lo Romero Golf and Palmera Beach. You'll also find Campoamor Beach and Villamartin Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pilar de la Horadada. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Torre de la Horadada, 3 Bedroom Villa is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city's heart. This 1-star residence in Pilar de la Horadada features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Hotel Congra is located within 3.2 mi (5.1 km) of the city center. Located in Pilar de la Horadada, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and bathrooms.
- Bungalow Bennecke Agata is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star apartment in Mil Palmeras can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Pilar de la Horadada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 11.22 inches of rain falls on Pilar de la Horadada each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F