Book your room at Gallito de las Rocas
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelLodge in Pillcopata with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in the city center, this lodge is in the same region as Pillcoppata Plaza.
This lodge features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. Free wired Internet in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
Rooms offer showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The lodge offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This Pillcopata lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free long-term parking
- Free self parking
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1997
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
Gallito de las Rocas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Debit cards not accepted
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PEN 8 per person (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.