Visiting Pine Knoll Shores
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pine Knoll Shores, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its aquarium, restaurants, and golf courses.
- You'll find 200 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morehead City
- The closest major airport is in New Bern, NC (EWN-Craven Regional), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 45.3 mi (72.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pine Knoll Shores
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Theodore Roosevelt Natural Area. Golfing is a top activity, and Country Club of the Crystal Coast is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pine Knoll Shores. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites-Atlantic Beach - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- The Inn At Pine Knoll Shores - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pine Knoll Shores
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Pine Knoll Shores gets about 59.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F