Visiting Pink Lake
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Pink Lake has to offer. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Esperance, WA (EPR), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pink Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Twilight Beach, Esperance Municipal Museum, and Adventureland Park. In the area, you'll also find Esperance Golf Course and Esperance Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Pink Lake, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Esperance B&B by the Sea is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in West Beach features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Acclaim Pine Grove Holiday Park is located within 3.6 mi (5.8 km) of the city center. This 2-star vacation home in Chadwick features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a café.
- Best Western Hospitality Inn Esperance is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Esperance can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Pink Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Pink Lake gets about 25.00 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 48°F