Pismo Beach Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Pismo Beach? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 12 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Pismo Beach hotels and accomodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Inn at the Cove is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and free newspapers. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's property condition and location's sightseeing.
- Blue Seal Inn is a motel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's pool and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Motel 6 Pismo Beach. This motel provides guests with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Pismo Beach
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- April-June: the average is 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pismo Beach is 16.58 inches
Exploring Pismo Beach with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and beautiful sunsets, Pismo Beach has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pismo Beach Pier. While you're there, make sure you don't miss North Beach Campground and Price Anniversary House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at PetDoors.com, Austin's Wet Pets and Lily Pad, or Coastal Aquariums.