Find Hotels in Pismo Beach, CA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Pismo Beach
Travelers to Pismo Beach give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights around the area include Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa and Morro Bay State Park.
- You'll find 738 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Luis Obispo
- The closest major airport is in San Luis Obispo, CA (SBP-San Luis Obispo County Regional), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Santa Maria, CA (SMX-Santa Maria Public), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pismo Beach
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including North Beach Campground, Pismo Lake Ecological Reserve, and Margo Dodd Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pismo Beach Pier and Price Anniversary House.
In Pismo Beach, you'll find 87 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Dolphin Bay Resort And Spa - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Pismo Lighthouse Suites - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Inn at the Cove - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center, and Morro Bay State Park, which is 17.6 mi/28.3 km away.
Dressing for Pismo Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pismo Beach is 16.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pismo Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pismo Beach, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pismo Beach?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pismo Beach?
Where is the best hotel for a stay in Shell Beach?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Pismo Beach?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Pismo Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pismo Beach?
What's the best place to stay near Pismo Beach Pier?
What about the best place to stay close to Pismo Beach Surf Shop?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Pismo Beach?
Recent reviews of Pismo Beach hotels
More trip options
- Pismo Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pismo Beach Airports
- Hotels in Pismo Beach Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pismo Beach Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pismo Beach
- More Hotel Options in Pismo Beach
- More Popular Hotels in San Luis Obispo
- Other Hotels near Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends