Posted Aug 25, 2016
We arrived around 10:30p to a not so friendly front desk person. Exhausted from our trip we headed to our room. Get off the elevator on the 3rd floor to be hit with the horrible smell of cigarettes. Our room was to be non smoking. In the room the sink looked horrible. Scratched to hell. It looked 30 years old. Luckily I brought Clorox wipes to sanitize all surfaces. We found the bedcover to have burn marks, the rubber base molding was falling off the walls, my husband and I had to hold onto the sides of the bed to keep from sinking into the middle. Could it get worse?? It does as we find a pubic hair on my daughters bed and a towel in the bathroom with a brown smear on it... draw your own conclusions. I checked out and showed the front desk person my photos of horror. She apologized and said she would let housekeeping know. Hmm. Not good enough.