Book your room at Omni William Penn Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Pittsburgh hotel, with a Jazz Age vibe
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia members receive free room upgrades and and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Pop art in Pittsburgh
The historic Omni William Penn Hotel is opposite Steel Plaza T Station in downtown Pittsburgh. Guests can walk 4 blocks to Heinz Hall for the Performing Arts, or drive 10 minutes to the Andy Warhol Museum, the largest museum in the United States devoted to the works of a single artist.
Cocktails from the 1920s
Travelers can work out in the 24-hour fitness center, and latte lovers enjoy having a Starbucks® café on site. The lavishly decorated, 1920s-style Speakeasy lounge serves Prohibition era cocktails - the perfect prelude to a Mediterranean supper in the Terrace Room and live jazz in Palm Court.
The hotel includes 3 fitness centers and 3 pools, 1 of which boasts a huge pirate ship for kids. Guests can play some tennis and basketball, relax with a drink at Pirate's Cove Pool Bar, and grab a burger at Flagler Station.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Omni William Penn Hotel530 William Penn Place Pittsburgh PA 15219
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni William Penn Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 52000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4831
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 597
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1916
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Terrace Room - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tap Room - This restaurant specializes in fish and chips and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Palm Court - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Speakeasy - Onsite cocktail bar . Open select days.
Brueggers Bagels - This delicatessen specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Hotel William Penn
- Omni William
- Omni William Penn
- Omni William Penn Hotel
- Omni William Penn Hotel Pittsburgh
- Omni William Penn Pittsburgh
- William Omni Penn
- William Omni Penn Hotel
- William Penn Hotel
- William Penn Omni
- Omni Hotel Pittsburgh
- Omni Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Omni
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.