Get an overview of this hotelHistoric downtown landmark in cultural district
Close to everything
Located in Pittsburgh's downtown entertainment district, this hotel is two blocks from Heinz Hall, a quarter-mile from PNC Park, and a half-mile from the Andy Warhol Museum and the convention center.
The hotel's restaurant, Braddock's American Brasserie, serves French food with a local twist in a casual atmosphere. Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center.
The 300 guestrooms feature high ceilings and Renaissance-style furniture. Beds come with 300-thread-count triple sheets, down comforters, and extra pillows. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel107 6th St Pittsburgh PA 15222
The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel occupies the renovated Fulton Building, a 1906 landmark in the heart of Pittsburgh's downtown cultural district.
A restaurant is located on the main lobby level.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. The hotel also has a business center and 10 meeting or conference rooms for a total of 10,000 sq ft of meeting space.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio and weight equipment. Guests also receive complimentary use of a nearby health club.
Valet parking including entry/exit privilege is offered at the hotel; self parking is available at a garage across the street.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 2001
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Braddock's American Brasserie - Casual restaurant serving classic French comfort food with a Pittsburgh spin. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Braddock's Streetside - American infusion with a local flair served for lunch and dinner. Spirits and selection of whiskey.
Nearby Things to Do
Accessible with room key 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
Guests also receive complimentary admission to nearby Bally's Sports Club, which offers a wide range of fitness equipment and classes. Across the street from the hotel, jogging and walking paths meander along the Allegheny River.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Hotel Renaissance
- Pittsburgh Renaissance
- Pittsburgh Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Pittsburgh
- Renaissance Pittsburgh
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel