Get an overview of this hotelPittsburgh hotel amid Station Square excitement
Popular property highlights
Standing along the banks of the Monongahela River, this hotel is in Station Square, the city's playground, brimming with restaurants, shops, and nightlife; the Gateway Clipper Dock is adjacent, providing easy access to PNC Park and Heinz Field.
Pool, soaring atrium
The centerpiece of this contemporary Pittsburgh hotel is a 6-story atrium lobby overlooking the river. Featuring Trackside Restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool, a spa tub, and fitness facilities.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Wifi is available for a surcharge in Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square's guestrooms, which also feature signature Sweet Sleeper Beds and views of the atrium or city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
The 14-story Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square is perched on the banks of the Monongahela River. Station Square is a lively entertainment district with many restaurants (both fine dining and casual) and specialty shops. The ornate, historic Grand Concourse restaurant is in the old railroad station 1 block away; the Hard Rock Café, less than a block away, is modern and appeals to young people.
Large glass windows on the hotel's water side show off the city skyline, hills, copious bridges, and the convergence of 3 rivers. This hotel boasts 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) of meeting facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms, and guests can take advantage of the 24-hour business center.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 26
- Year Built 1981
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 399
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Trackside - contemporary restaurant featuring small plates in a warm, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Located in six-story atrium lobby. Drinks and light meals served from late morning till after midnight. Smoking permitted.
Station Break - Starbucks coffees, fruit smoothies, pastries, bagels, fruit, breakfast sandwiches. Open early morning until shortly after noon or late night, depending on hotel occupancy. Mostly takeout service, but several tables available.
Nearby Things to Do
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square has a heated indoor 38-foot pool (maximum depth: five feet) with a shallow area roped off for children. A lifeguard/pool attendant is always on duty. Guests can unwind in the spa tub. The fitness center, open from early morning to late night, offers elliptical machines, treadmills, recumbent bikes, cross trainers, free weights, stair climbers, resistance equipment, exercise mats, locker rooms, and showers.
An outdoor patio is available for sunbathing, smoking, eating, and drinking (guests must carry their own refreshments to the patio).
Adjacent to the hotel, amphibious vehicles provide narrated land-and-water tours. The Gateway Clipper Fleet departs a block from the hotel for riverboat sightseeing, dining, and dancing cruises along Pittsburgh's three rivers. A jogging/walking path runs along the river behind the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Pittsburgh Station Square Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Pittsburgh Station Square
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Station Square
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Station Square Hotel
- Pittsburgh Sheraton
- Sheraton Pittsburgh
- Sheraton Station Sq Hotel Pittsbergh
- Sheraton Station Square Motel
- Sheraton Station Square Pittsbergh Pa
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel Station Square
- Sheraton Hotel Station Square
- Sheraton Station Square
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.