Book your room at Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square
Get an overview of this hotelPittsburgh hotel amid Station Square excitement
Standing along the banks of the Monongahela River, this hotel is in Station Square, the city's playground, brimming with restaurants, shops, and nightlife; the Gateway Clipper Dock is adjacent, providing easy access to PNC Park and Heinz Field.
Pool, soaring atrium
The centerpiece of this contemporary Pittsburgh hotel is a 6-story atrium lobby overlooking the river. Featuring Trackside Restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool, a spa tub, and fitness facilities.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
Wifi is available for a surcharge in Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square's guestrooms, which also feature signature Sweet Sleeper Beds and views of the atrium or city.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square300 West Station Square Drive Pittsburgh PA 15219
The 14-story Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square is perched on the banks of the Monongahela River. Station Square is a lively entertainment district with many restaurants (both fine dining and casual) and specialty shops. The ornate, historic Grand Concourse restaurant is in the old railroad station 1 block away; the Hard Rock Café, less than a block away, is modern and appeals to young people.
Large glass windows on the hotel's water side show off the city skyline, hills, copious bridges, and the convergence of 3 rivers. This hotel boasts 30,000 square feet (2,787 square meters) of meeting facilities. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms, and guests can take advantage of the 24-hour business center. The hotel provides limited complimentary shuttle service to the downtown business district. This hotel is handicap accessible.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 399
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1981
Family Friendly Amenities
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $10.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Trackside - contemporary restaurant featuring small plates in a warm, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Located in six-story atrium lobby. Drinks and light meals served from late morning till after midnight. Smoking permitted.
Station Break - Starbucks coffees, fruit smoothies, pastries, bagels, fruit, breakfast sandwiches. Open early morning until shortly after noon or late night, depending on hotel occupancy. Mostly takeout service, but several tables available.
Nearby Things to Do
Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel at Station Square has a heated indoor 38-foot pool (maximum depth: five feet) with a shallow area roped off for children. A lifeguard/pool attendant is always on duty. Guests can unwind in the spa tub. The fitness center, open from early morning to late night, offers elliptical machines, treadmills, recumbent bikes, cross trainers, free weights, stair climbers, resistance equipment, exercise mats, locker rooms, and showers.
An outdoor patio is available for sunbathing, smoking, eating, and drinking (guests must carry their own refreshments to the patio).
Adjacent to the hotel, amphibious vehicles provide narrated land-and-water tours. The Gateway Clipper Fleet departs a block from the hotel for riverboat sightseeing, dining, and dancing cruises along Pittsburgh's three rivers. A jogging/walking path runs along the river behind the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 70 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Pittsburgh Station Square Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Pittsburgh Station Square
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Station Square
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Station Square Hotel
- Pittsburgh Sheraton
- Sheraton Pittsburgh
- Sheraton Station Sq Hotel Pittsbergh
- Sheraton Station Square Motel
- Sheraton Station Square Pittsbergh Pa
- Sheraton Pittsburgh Hotel Station Square
- Sheraton Hotel Station Square
- Sheraton Station Square
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.