Get an overview of this hotelModern high-rise hotel linked to convention center
Popular property highlights
Central for business
Located in the downtown business district, this contemporary hotel is linked by covered skywalk to the convention center; the shops and restaurants of Pittsburgh's historic Strip District are 3 blocks away.
The smoke-free Westin is home to a top-notch health club with cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and saunas. The Penn City Grille on the 2nd floor serves healthy dishes with an eye to nutritious ingredients full of antioxidants.
Heavenly Beds, Baths
Extra-spacious guestrooms feature the Westin Heavenly Bed with pillowtop mattress, the Westin Heavenly Bath with dual showerhead, complimentary Internet access, and flat-screen TV.
- Central location
- Onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
Adjoining the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, The Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh is 3 blocks from the vibrant Strip District, 4 blocks from the Heinz Hall for the Performing Arts, and 5 blocks from the Mellon Arena.
Wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms is complimentary. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service within the downtown core and to nearby attractions seven days a week from early morning to late night. Fitness facilities are onsite. The Westin also features 42,000 sq meters (3,902 sq meters) of conference space and an arcade/game room. This property is wheelchair-accessible.
The Westin welcomes children with a Kids Club packet. Dogs 40 pounds or less are also welcome; guests can request a Heavenly Dog Bed.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 30
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 616
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 3902
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 42000
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Penn City Grille - Serves American and International cuisine for breakfast.
Bill's Bar & Burger - Serves classic burgers and comfort food for lunch and dinner
Nearby Things to Do
The glass-enclosed, 9,000-square-foot WestinWORKOUT® includes Nautilus equipment, 50 cardio machines (some with individual TVs), free weights, yoga mats, massage treatments, aerobics classes, and women's and men's steam rooms and saunas. (Surcharge for fitness center weekdays, complimentary on weekends.) The gym is always staffed.
The Westin Ready, Set, Run is a self-guided three- or five-mile run near the hotel. On Tuesday and Friday mornings, the fitness-center staff leads a complimentary three-mile run through downtown. Guests run at their own pace or with a group, and enjoy a bottle of chilled water upon return.
Nearby are Schenley Park (5 miles) and a bird sanctuary (10 miles). The Quicksilver Golf Course is 20 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD varies
- Late check-out fee: USD 1 night's room and tax
- Westin Convention
- Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
- Westin Convention Hotel
- Westin Convention Hotel Pittsburgh Center
- Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh Hotel
- The Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh Hotel Pittsburgh
- Westin Pittsburgh
- Westin Hotel Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Westin
- The Westin Convention Center Pittsburgh
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.