Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards during your future holiday, noticing the monuments or the marvellous world wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you have been counting on in particular: Place des Victoires. Right now is the moment to mark it off your bucket list.
Accommodation Nearby Place des Victoires
Hotels near Place des Victoires
If you visit Place des Victoires, prepare to be carried to a different time and place.
A trip to this particular site gives your family the opportunity to uncover Paris, the capital city.
There are as many as 150 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Place des Victoires. The Grand Hotel du Palais Royal, W Paris - Opera and La Maison Favart are some of the most popular establishments.
There's certainly no need to spend copious amounts on accommodation. Thankfully, there are many budget-friendly hotels positioned near this attraction. The Mandarin Oriental, Paris and the Le Burgundy are a couple of well-situated options that are just 0.6 miles and 0.7 miles away.
If stylish accommodation is something you don't mind splurging on, you'll find many upmarket hotels here. Be sure to look up the La Maison Saint-Germain, which is only 0.9 miles away. Another great hotel is the Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, 0.5 miles away.
Starbucks is a well-known spot that is near Place des Victoires. Sightseers looking for a caffeine fix come here for strong coffee and treats. If you've well and truly worked up an appetite, check out Hotel Mercure Paris Opéra Louvre, also within walking distance, for a nourishing meal. The next round is on you! Let the alcohol flow at Hôtel Edouard 7.
You don't need to travel very far from Place des Victoires to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Whether you are an art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, Musée en Herbe is an art museum worth visiting.
- Check out what events are coming up and enjoy a dose of culture at Comedie-Francaise. It features a variety of theatrical plays catering to most tastes and interests.
- If you're curious to discover more about local people and events, then you should stop in at Galerie Vivenne, an interesting local monument.
- Jardin du Palais Royal, a popular urban park, is enjoyed by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic lunch and have a relaxing day among the trees.
- Do you like museum attractions? Then arrange to visit Cabinet of Coins, Medals and Antiquities for an engaging time.
It's quite simple to reach Place des Victoires by light rail. The nearest station is Châtelet - Les Halles, which is about 0.4 miles away. Paris Nord (f) is the next closest terminal and is just 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's roster of 2nd Arrondissement resorts and motels delivers all you need, so you can be sure to find selections near Place des Victoires you'll appreciate. Start going lots of visitors stop here from nearly everywhere in the world. All the secret guidance you're looking for you'll find just a few clicks away. You'll rest easy when booking time arrives, too: all manner of travelers would endorse their 2nd Arrondissement hotel to a buddy.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous site, the concierge service at hotels close to Place des Victoires is great.
- You're in the right place if you want accommodations that are cozy plus clean and neat.
- "Neat, presentable, and waiting to invite you in" is always the goal for 2nd Arrondissement hotels.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near Place des Victoires, we see your desired site in your future.
2nd Arrondissement Facts and Figures
With Place des Victoires checked off your timetable, there are still even more things to see and do in 2nd Arrondissement.
- To truly leave no stone unturned, read about all the activities near 2nd Arrondissement.
- Prepare to notice 2nd Arrondissement also knows a thing or two about customized service after you spend some hours on its ample activities.
- Step into an endearing boutique to look for mementos and polish off a mouthwatering dish of its signature ingredients.
Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on some new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning a visit to 2nd Arrondissement, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Place des Victoires. Book today!